By: Disney Destinations
It’s an amazing fairytale come true! Soon you'll be able to experience an unforgettable, magical morning at Disneyland® Resort with some of your favorite princesses.
The all-new Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures is a unique, one-of-a-kind occasion where you can share special moments with some Disney Princesses while enjoying an exquisite, three-course breakfast at the award-winning Napa Rose restaurant.* The morning also includes enchanting activities, story time, a private portrait location, and premium keepsakes.
Reservations are now available for this breakfast dining experience coming this spring!
The occasion takes place in the elegant surroundings of Napa Rose restaurant, where Guests are welcomed into a charming new storytelling environment and served sparkling beverages, including champagne for adults. During the breakfast event, Disney Princesses such as Belle, Tiana, Ariel, Jasmine, and others arrive to greet and make memories with families.
The morning adventure continues on the patio, inspiring a whole new world of possibilities, where kids let their imaginations soar as they delight in storytelling inspired by confident, kind, and courageous Disney Princesses who dream big and celebrate who they are.
Princesses will share the moments they felt empowered to be their true selves. Mulan may encourage children to strike a pose to discover their own inner warrior, while Rapunzel may share how she felt when she found the courage to explore the world outside her tower, showing little ones how to spin joyfully and shout, “Best day ever!” Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures will encourage youngsters to discover their own strengths and talents, start each morning with a “can-do” attitude, and to never stop believing that anything is possible.
The morning concludes with a fond farewell photo opportunity and special treasures to remember this inspirational day.
While visiting the Disneyland Resort, there are many wonderful ways to encounter some favorite princesses in the theme parks:**
**Separate theme park admission required.
‘Mickey’s Soundsational Parade’ Returns for Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration at Disneyland Resort
By: Disney Destinations
Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration invites you to the biggest celebration of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in Disneyland® Resort history!
As part of this celebration, the popular “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade” has returned to Disneyland Park. Mickey and his drum corps kick off a whimsical, musical procession of Disney characters. Goofy tows a larger-than-life pull-toy, inspired by the classic and nostalgic Mickey pull toys, and Chip ‘n’ Dale arrive with a giant celebration cake.
You can also take part of the new Get Your Ears On Celebration Dance Party at Tomorrowland Terrace. Guests of all ages will be able to move and groove each night with some of their favorite Disney characters. Listen up for the infectious celebration song, “It’s a Good Time,” along with other popular Disney tunes.
Of course the Disney crew has donned their “party best” for Get Your Ears On. Be sure to look out for Mickey Mouse and pals in new, fashionable outfits.
In addition, “Mickey’s Mix Magic” lights up the night with its new high-energy projection show, creating a family-fun dance party throughout the park. Also for a limited-time during Get Your Ears On, specialty food, beverage, novelty items and merchandise are available to celebrate the beloved duo in fun, new ways.
By: Disney Destinations
The summer’s hottest water park party will be back in 2019! Disney H2O Glow Nights, which made a huge splash in its debut at Walt Disney World® Resort this past summer, is coming back to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park just in time for your 2019 summer vacation.
Everyone's favorite Toy Story pals – Buzz Lightyear, Woody and Jessie – are once again throwing the ultimate nighttime beach party at Typhoon Lagoon, inspired by their friend, “Partysaurus Rex.”
Starting May 30, 2019, H2O Glow Nights splashes down on Thursday and Saturday nights, through Aug. 24, 2019. The party officially runs 8 p.m.-11 p.m., but Guests can experience Typhoon Lagoon as early as 6 p.m. on event nights.
Through special lighting effects, Typhoon Lagoon transforms into a different experience at night, including a DJ dance party, specialty food and drinks, an adults-only oasis, all your favorite Typhoon Lagoon attractions and even more summer fun.
Disney’s H2O Glow Nights tickets start at $59 for adults (plus tax) and $54 for children ages 3-9 (plus tax) in advance. On event days, tickets are $69 for adults (plus tax) and $64 for children (plus tax) at the gate, if available.
By: Disney Destinations
Disney’s Riviera Resort is now accepting room-only and package reservations for stays beginning in December 2019. This all-new accommodation coming to Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida, and slated to be the 15th Disney Vacation Club resort, will immerse you in the grandeur and enchantment of the European Riviera.
The deluxe resort is slated to offer approximately 300 family-friendly vacation homes, including deluxe studios, one- and two-bedroom villas, and grand villas that sleep up to 12 guests each. Adding to these unique accommodations will be an all-new room category — Tower studios, which sleep two guests each. Each charming, bright tower studio will include a private balcony with scenic views and seating for two, offering a more intimate, modern setting.
The deluxe studios, which sleep five, will also feature kitchenettes. One-bedroom, two-bedroom and grand villas will feature large, fully equipped kitchens with dining space open to a living area. Villas will also feature an en-suite luxury bathroom, including a freestanding soaking tub and walk-in shower, a private porch or balcony and a laundry area with a washer and dryer.
Throughout the resort and inside the studios and villas, a unique art collection will celebrate beloved Disney characters and icons with one-of-a-kind pieces influenced by the works of master artists who also found inspiration along the European Riviera.
Topolino is the Italian name for Mickey Mouse, and the new, signature table-service restaurant perched on the rooftop of Disney’s Riviera Resort will be aptly called Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera. The restaurant, featuring authentic dishes infused with French and Italian flavors, will offer picturesque vistas of the nighttime spectaculars of nearby Epcot® or Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. Plus, families looking to start their morning off with a breakfast experience can visit Topolino’s Terrace for exclusive Disney character dining inspired by the Riviera.
Other dining options at the resort include Le Petit Café, an inviting lobby locale with fresh-brewed coffee aromas by day and a bustling wine bar by night. The new quick-service location, Primo Piatto, reminiscent of chic dining venues found along Riviera promenades, will be conveniently located near the feature pool, and Bar Riva, an open-air pool bar with a seaside vibe featuring crisp white tiles and cool blue accents, will offer your Clients a place to relax as they enjoy a cold beverage and poolside views.
When you stay at Disney’s Riviera Resort, you will also have a new way to travel to Epcot or on to Disney’s Hollywood Studios via Disney Skyliner, a state-of-the-art gondola system that will begin operating this fall. In addition to a dedicated Disney Skyliner station at Disney’s Riviera Resort, the system will conveniently connect Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot to Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
By: Disney Destinations
Ballast Point Brewing Company, the popular San Diego-based craft brewer, officially opened the first-ever brewery in the Downtown Disney® District at the Disneyland Resort.
The upper story 7,000-sq. ft. restaurant and bar offers several unique seating areas, including an open-air bar and expansive outdoor patio, all with views of the Downtown Disney District.
Ballast Point Brewing Company brings more than 50 high quality, innovative beers across 100 taps. Their on-site three-barrel brewing system is ideal for creating limited-edition brews exclusive to the Downtown Disney District, along with Ballast Point favorites: the flagship Sculpin IPA, Fathom IPA and Victory at Sea. From grain to glass, Ballast Point Brewing Company is dedicated to the craft of its production, from selecting raw materials to the brewing process, which includes 300-plus quality testing touch points.
The whole family is sure to enjoy Ballast Point Brewing Company’s creative and fun brewpub-style menu, offering plates to share, salads and flatbreads, sandwiches, burgers and desserts, with gluten free and vegetarian options. A few favorites to note are the soyrizo and roasted cauliflower tacos, duck confit nachos, glazed pork belly appetizer, “Black Marlin” BBQ flatbread and “Victory at Sea” s’mores. Little ones will love the kids’ menu choices of crispy chicken tenders, corn tortilla quesadilla and grilled cheese. Ballast Point will donate $1 for every kids meal ordered at the Downtown Disney District to No Kid Hungry, a national organization providing children with nutritious food options.
Décor is inspired by a love of the sea and the nod to the nautical is apparent in the restaurant’s design. The logo graphic “anchors” the look. The main bar wall is inspired by the hull of a ship. In the entry, the beer bottle chandelier is a signature piece, and the wall of tap handles illustrate many of Ballast’s inventive brews. A black and white bistro wall of sketches from Ballast Point’s resident artist Paul Elders illustrate labels of notable beers over the years, from haunting seaworthy skeletons to a mystical octopus.
Men’s and women’s apparel, accessories and novelties featuring Ballast Point artwork are available in the restaurant’s merchandise section.
The opening of Ballast Point is the latest in an exciting line-up of newly unveiled restaurants, shops and entertainment venues in the Downtown Disney District. This includes the reimagined World of Disney, Salt & Straw scoop shop, the re-designed Wetzel’s Pretzels, renovated Naples Ristorante e Bar and Napolini Pizzeria, with Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes coming soon!
Beginning on Feb. 27, 2019, Walt Disney World® Resort hotels will have a new payment card policy for guests who wish to put a payment card on file that better aligns with hotel industry practices. Under the new policy, Disney Resort hotels will place incremental authorization holds on the card for estimated incidental expenses, in addition to any balance due on the reservation.
Guests have the option of not putting a credit card on file, but they will be unable to charge to their room or MagicBand.
Guests will be advised of the payment card policy during online check-in through their My Disney Experience account or at the front desk.
Party for Mickey Mouse, Lunar New Year Celebration and the Opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at the DisneylandResort in 2019
The Disneyland® Resort is the ultimate travel destination in 2019 with plenty of new, fun-filled experiences to enjoy. Here’s what you can look forward to this year!
Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration
During the biggest celebration of Mickey and Minnie in Disneyland history, you can enjoy new and enhanced entertainment plus limited-time décor, specialty foods, and merchandise. Kicking off later this month, “Mickey’s Mix Magic” will light up Disneyland park with a new high-energy projection show, creating a family-fun dance party atmosphere. The fan-favorite, “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade,” also returns with a rockin’ new opening to kick off the party.
Lunar New Year
You can ring in the Year of the Pig during Lunar New Year celebrations at Disney California Adventure® Park, Jan. 25-Feb. 17, 2019. A joyous celebration of Asian cultures, Lunar New Year encourages Guests of all ages to enjoy multicultural performances, fun-filled activities, beautiful décor, delicious cuisine, and themed merchandise. “Mulan’s Lunar New Year Procession” will feature the Three Little Pigs as a special treat for the Year of the Pig.
Guests looking to feast on authentic Asian fare can check out the marketplaces like Longevity Noodle Co. and Prosperity Bao & Buns. A Sip and Savor Pass will be also available for adventurous palates interested in tasting six culinary creations.
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
You can explore California-inspired cuisine and beverages, plus live entertainment, family-friendly seminars, and cooking demonstrations at this culinary festival, March 1-April 23, 2019. More than a dozen mouthwatering Festival Marketplaces feature small plates, specialty wines and craft beers. The Sip and Savor Pass will be available to Guests looking to taste their way through the festival.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
In summer 2019, you can live your own Star Wars adventure in a galaxy far, far away and explore Black Spire Outpost. Once a busy crossroads, this spaceport on the planet Batuu is now home to those who prefer to stay out of the mainstream, including smugglers, rogue traders, and exotic creatures traveling between the frontier and uncharted space. Guests can take the controls in one of three unique and critical roles aboard Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. On Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, join a battle between the First Order and the Resistance – including a face-off with Kylo Ren.
Pixar Pier Attractions
Since opening in June 2018, Pixar Pier brings the stories and characters of Disney•Pixar films to life with exciting attractions, themed neighborhoods and fun eateries. In 2019, Pixar Pier welcomes two additional attractions to complete the land: Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind and Jessie’s Critter Carousel.
Beginning Jan. 19, 2019, you can enjoy a delicious meal and specially-reserved viewing for the farewell season of "IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth" with a new dining package.
The “IllumiNations” Dining Package, allows you to sit back and relax on the patio of the Rose & Crown Dining Room, located in the United Kingdom Pavilion, while dining on classic British fare and enjoying sweeping views of World Showcase Lagoon. The Rose & Crown patio offers a unique view of the nighttime spectacular – while it’s true that there are fantastic views of “IllumiNations” from all around World Showcase Lagoon, this location offers a unique perspective that is perfect for a romantic night out or a delicious end-of-the-day finale with family and friends. The package includes a prix fixe menu that features a selection of Rose & Crown favorites, as well as unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
You can start your meal off with a Scotch Egg or the United Kingdom Cheese Platter, and follow up with popular entrées such as Rose & Crown’s signature Fish and Chips, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Pan-roasted Scottish Salmon, or Bangers and Mash. And for dessert, you can enjoy the Pudding Platter Trio featuring Sticky Toffee Pudding, English Trifle, and Chocolate Nougat Bar. Kids can enjoy a soup or salad with their choice of Cheese and Turkey Flatbread, Turkey Meatball Pasta, Cheesy Pasta, or Fish and Chips as well as either Fruit Salad or Trifle for dessert.
The “IllumiNations” Dining Package is a great new way to experience “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” before the show takes its final bow at the end of summer 2019. Reservations are available starting Jan. 17, 2019. Pricing is $85 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $35 per child (ages 3 to 9), with tax and gratuity included. The experience, showtimes, and menu items are all subject to change without notice, and alcoholic beverages will only be served to guests 21 and up with valid ID. Contact me to add this to your package today!.
From Disney Destinations:
With so many new and exciting things happening all year long, 2019 is going to be an amazing time at Walt Disney World® Resort. You will travel to a galaxy far, far away and experience zany fun aboard a runaway railway. You can MousekeDance yourself silly and play basketball like the pros. Or maybe you’ll want to take in beautiful views while you dine 15 stories high atop a new resort hotel tower or glide across the sky in a gondola.
So let’s get to it! Here are 19 reasons to book a Walt Disney World Resort vacation with me in 2019:
1. Anything Can Happen at Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration – Starting Jan. 18, 2019, Magic Kingdom® Park is honoring Mickey and Minnie Mouse with new entertainment, merchandise and specialty food and beverages. The new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” will parade up Main Street, U.S.A. several times daily, while you can meet Mickey and Minnie together – wearing their new birthday outfits – in Town Square Theater.
2. Celebrate the 30th anniversary of Disney’s Hollywood Studios – On May 1, 2019, Walt Disney World Resort will celebrate the 30th anniversary of Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. The park is honoring this achievement all year with a new 30th anniversary logo and other fun and excitement!
3. Say a Fond Farewell to IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth – After nearly 20 years of delighting Epcot® Guests through music, fireworks, fire torches and more, this nighttime spectacular will be ending in the second half of this year. You will want to spend another evening around World Showcase Lagoon to celebrate this classic show that has entertained millions since its October 1999 debut.
4. Jaleo Cooks Up Fresh Tastes at Disney Springs – Chef José Andrés will bring the spirit and flavors of Spain to Disney Springs® with his new Jaleo restaurant, opening this winter. The tapas experience will offer a lively setting befitting its name, which means “revelry.”
5. Party with Pixar Pals at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Starting Jan. 18, 2019, you can celebrate the park’s 30th anniversary with The Incredibles, who will host a dance party at Pixar Avenue (where you can meet the one and only Edna Mode!). A door to the monster world will open at Walt Disney Presents, where Mike and Sulley from Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.” will greet Guests. And Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie and the rest of the gang are ready to welcome you into Andy’s backyard at Toy Story Land.
6. Disney on Broadway Concert Series Expands During Epcot International Festival of the Arts – This celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts returns Jan. 18-Feb. 25, 2019. This year, the Disney on Broadway Concert Series will expand to seven days a week, so you can bask in live Disney magic more than ever. The festival also will feature 13 Food Studios, a variety of workshops led by professional artists, interactive exhibits and activities, and much more.
7. “The Lion King” Roars Again at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – 2019 marks the 25th anniversary of Walt Disney Pictures’ animated classic “The Lion King.” To mark this occasion, starting Jan. 18, 2019 Rafiki and Timon will lead park guests in dances and games during the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” on Discovery Island.
8. Take in the Topiaries During Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival –Welcome spring’s arrival with this popular festival, which returns March 6-June 3, 2019. This year’s event will feature delectable bites at outdoor kitchens, as well as dozens of world-renowned, Disney-themed topiaries. In addition, the Garden Rocks Concert Series will include three shows a day for all 90 days of the event.
9. Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy Speeds into Disney’s Hollywood Studios –When this new show experience opens this spring, you will come face to face with racing legend Lightning McQueen, who will teach about racing from his years of experience on the track. This will be the untold story of Lightning McQueen … as told by Lightning McQueen!
10. H2O Glow Nights Return to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park – These evening beach parties happen Thursdays and Saturdays from May 30 through Aug. 24, 2019, transforming the water park into a nighttime experience through special music, lighting and food. You can party with friends from Pixar’s “Toy Story” films during the 30th anniversary of Typhoon Lagoon!
11. New Cinematic Nighttime Experience Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios – As part of the theme park’s 30th anniversary, Wonderful World of Animation will debut May 1, 2019. The show will use state-of-the-art technology to take you on a magical journey through more than 90 years of Disney animation, all beginning with Mickey.
12. Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort to Open New Tower – This summer, the resort will complete a total reimagining, including the new 15-story Gran Destino tower featuring a rooftop restaurant and 545 new rooms. A second new restaurant will be located on an island in the middle of the resort’s 14-acre lake, while all of its existing 1,800-plus rooms have been fully updated with new fixtures and furnishings.
13. NBA Experience Will Be a Slam Dunk at Disney Springs – This brand-new destination will allow you to participate in your own scouting report, take you through pregame preparations and let you step onto the court to make clutch shots and highlight reel-worthy slam dunks.
14. Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Will Spice Up Fall – The aromas and flavors of global marketplaces will welcome Guests to the 24th year of this renowned festival. You will have a chance to meet celebrity chefs, try new food and wine pairings, and listen to great music during the Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
15. Major Youth Sporting Events Return to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – The Jr. NBA World Championship will return to the complex, showcasing top boys and girls basketball teams from around the world. In December, the 63rd Pop Warner Super Bowl will bring hundreds of young football players to Walt Disney World to compete in national championship games.
16. Explore Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – You can live your own Star Wars adventure when this deeply immersive land opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this fall (and this summer at Disneyland® Park in California). Explore Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu, where you’ll find new sights, sounds, smells, tastes, characters and creatures from a galaxy far, far away. The land will also feature two thrilling new attractions: Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run, and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
17. Take a Ride on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway – Opening later this year at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, this will be the first ride-through attraction themed to Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. It will feature a new original story and lovable theme song, taking you on a journey inside the wacky and unpredictable world of Disney Channel’s Mickey Mouse cartoon shorts. New technologies will transform the two-dimensional cartoon world into an astounding multi-dimensional experience.
18. Glide Through the Air in the Disney Skyliner – Disney Skyliner will offer Tinker Bell views later this year as you float in gondolas to either Epcot or Disney’s Hollywood Studios on roundtrips from Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and the new Disney’s Riviera Resort.
19. Disney’s Riviera Resort Will Be 15th Disney Vacation Club Resort – Scheduled to open by the end of this year, Disney’s Riviera Resort will reflect an elegant early 20th-century design, inspired by Walt Disney’s travels to the Mediterranean. The deluxe DVC resort is slated to offer approximately 300 family-friendly vacation home units.